Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reflection 11

This week our class was preparing their teaching presentations for the Elementary school. My group already presented so we did not have class. This leaves me with little to reflect on for TEE 276. I still need to get the video of our teaching and review it through MEDIA NOTES. It was a good oppertunity to teach at the middle school.
I am interested to hear how other groups did and what they thought of the experience. It was interesting that we were sent to an elementary school instead of a middle school or high school. I wonder if middle or high school students would have enjoyed the project more. It would be interesting to compare the two experiences.
It would be nice to have more opportunities to teach kids. It is definately is different teaching someone your own age than teaching younger children. I wonder how much different it would be teaching highschool vs teaching middle school.
Next to observing in the classroom i think this was the second most helpful activity. I didn't get very much out of teach other student in this class. Most of then know more about what I was teaching than I did. It will be nice to get more experience in the classroom later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment